Right and Left Ocean Animals: Adapted Book
Ocean Directional Concepts - Adapted Book
- Adapted vocabulary book great for teaching directional concepts (right and left).
- Each page has a sentence with visual supports and asks a comprehension question for their participation.
- BONUS: you now have visuals for directional concepts, if you need to use the picture icons in a different activity you can take them off of the book and place them in a sensory bin. Have the student pick out the direction and then manipulate the object. (for ex: if you had a toy on the table, and they drew right, they could place it to the right of a different object).
There Are Three Versions Of This Product
(please select the type you'd like via the drop-down)
- Digital (includes a PDF that you can Download and Prep Yourself)
- Boom Book (an interactive version of this book that includes drag + drop icons)
- Physical (a fully prepped adapted book printed on durable plastic material)
DIGITAL DOWNLOADS (digital and boom book) ARE ALL SENT VIA EMAIL and are not editable
(any problems accessing files please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you're interested in the full set of Digital Ocean Activities you may be interested in this money-saving bundle: Click Here To View
Tag @Communication Cottage in any product posts you make on social media for a chance to be featured in our feed! It brings me joy to see my products being used by so many wonderful people! Keep sharing!
Connect with me: https://bit.ly/CCottage-Community Sign Up For Emails To Keep Up to Date on All Of The Newest Product, Tips, & Blog Content!